House Tour: Living Room

11:11:00 AM

In honor of hitting 200 followers on Instagram  I thought I would do my first house tour post :)

With my life in boxes and less than three weeks before my big move it only makes sense that look back at these photos and remember the beauty where the blog was inspired!

What better room to start with than my most favorite room. Well, that isn't true, my fav room in my house is my bedroom because I live in my bed when I am home. My living room is my pride and joy when it comes to decor.

The main feature of my living room seems to be my cast iron mantle. I bought this mantle on craigslist for my old house and it has a story of its own. I can not wait to share that store in a feature blog that will detail the progression of it.



 I try not to buy many of my things new. Given that I am a nanny and I work out of my house it will get beat up by kids. Not to mention I don't have a ton of income to spare on new things. I love a good challenge on repurposing things to fit my style. The coffee table, mantel, wood, coat hanger, table tray, rug, and candles- all came at a discount. My next posts will have a breakdown with tips and trips on how to make things work in your home how you want. :) 

Reclaimed Wood Arrows by GypsyLaceDesigns






Subscribe below so you can get an update for details of how I created most of these statement pieces!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe